Want to reduce the spread of COVID in your area?
Use Our trained COVID Marshals to combat the spread COVID-19 within your business.
Areas where marshals can help include:
• Helping businesses manage queues that extend outside of the premises
• Supporting social distancing in crowded public areas
• Reminding people to wear a face covering when necessary
• Assisting with regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as door handles
Your workplace should be a safe environment for everyone: yourself, your employees, and any customers you have entering the premises. If you are the business owner or employer you will find that responsibility for fire safety at workplace, by default, falls on
Surrey Security can provide trained fire marshals whether you have a short or long-term situation for construction sites, data centres, residential blocks, offices and wherever you need. We are able to help.
Our Fire Marshals are trained to prevent fires. They have an important role to play in evacuating the building and tackling small blazes in the unhappy event if a fire occurs, but it's the day-to-day duties that can bring the most benefit.
“ Fire Marshal duties are key to keep your premises, employees and customer safe ”
A traffic marshal, also known as a banksman, is a designated person who is professionally trained in safely directing large moving vehicles around a construction site or distribution centre etc.
They are trained to place themselves into correct positions and make use of banksman signals, and possibly radio communication, to guide large vehicle drivers when their view is obstructed.
Surrey Security service specialises in the provision of highly effective and well-trained traffic marshal (banksman), to meet the requirements and challenges of construction and logistics sectors throughout the UK at very competitive rates.
“ Traffic Marshals help to prevent accidents from happening on a construction site or loading bay ”
Taxi Marshals have been proven to be highly effective in towns and cities across the UK in reducing illegal ‘pick ups’, controlling taxi queues, improving the safety of vulnerable persons and dealing with confrontational situations.
Confrontation can occur when individuals or groups of people behave in an unsociable manner in taxi queues. This type of behaviour has to be defused quickly in order to prevent violence and public disorder. Such disorder in a taxi queue can result in anything from physical assault to a road traffic accident if not controlled.
The Taxi Marshals work closely with the Licensing Authority, Police and other agencies, in order to ensure the efficient running of the operation.
Professional Taxi Marshals are a valuable asset to any town centre operation and duties include:
• Ensuring the safety of passengers and their property whilst queuing and on entering taxis.
• Ensuring the safety of taxi drivers and prevention of damage to vehicles by physical methods or by soiling from food and drink.
• Managing taxi rank queues to enable a fair system of boarding.
• Deterring crime and anti-social behaviour at taxi ranks.
• Ensuring that lone females, vulnerable persons or persons accompanied by children are adequately supervised.
Contact us today for your FREE, no obligation quotation and survey
Surrey Security proudly offers the Night Marshal / Street marshal services. Night Marshal Schemes in towns and cities have proven to be extremely effective in reducing violent crime and improving the safety of vulnerable persons.
As the leading supplier of Night Marshals Surrey Security pride themselves on the results that have been achieved in the areas of responsibility.
At Surrey Security we always deploy experienced night marshal mainly responsible for:
• Patrolling on the streets, open spaces and estates to provide a visible presence.
• Reassure local residents and make them feel safe.
• Report suspicious behaviour to the police and other enforcement agencies.
• Support vulnerable residents of all ages.
• Deter anti-social behaviour in public places and report to police and the councils Anti-Social Behaviour team.
• Report problems with the street environment, for example graffiti and abandoned vehicles.
For more information please call on 0800 820 2626