Crime Scene Guarding Expertise
CRIME SCENE GUARDING EXPERTISE
Our Crime scene guarding division works in partnership with the local Police, offering private sector security expertise to keep Policing Officers where they’re needed most – on the front-line protecting people and local communities.
Our experience as a security provider to deliver this specialist service and also work with Major Crime Investigation Units (MCIU), and national agencies such as the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) was derived from relationships built with our Commercial Director in the South West of England, since then its offered to all major constabularies as a sustainable cost effect solution to keep costs down and front line officers where needed , protecting people and communities.
Crime Scene Guarding is a flexible and cost-effective solution. We can get to crime scenes quickly, secure the area and work alongside Police Officers to protect the local community.
Benefits outsourced Crime Scene Guarding:
- We can have Crime Scene Officers on site within three-hours of receiving a notification by Police
- Our experienced teams will guard the crime scene for up to ten days so your officers can focus on front-line duties and evidence retrieval.
- All our uniformed officers are Police vetted and receive rigorous training before taking up the role
- Our Securitas Operations Centre operates 24/7 to receive and escalate notifications of a serious crime to Crime Scene Officers
- As a globally recognised security provider we attract the best candidates and train Crime Scene Officers to a very high calibre.
To find out more on how we can support your communities please reach out to us for an informal discussion. Training and experience is at no cost for our first 5 supporting officers on any new regions of supply.