Training and Development
Surrey Security is committed to the training and development of its own staff for greater achievement and self development.
The aim of training is to produce professional security staff, confident in their ability to perform their duties under any circumstances. Confidence is based on knowledge of the task to be performed and knowledge is based on training. Manpower is a company’s most valuable asset. Used effectively it will contribute more to growth and expansion than anything else.
Surrey Security helps clients to identify organisational and individual training needs by assessment sessions, and specialises in producing bespoke training solutions to suit their exact requirements, accredited by the appropriate bodies.
Training and Development services include:
- Door Supervisor Certification
- Manned Guarding
- Conflict Management
- Safe and Effective use of Restraint Equipment (Handcuffing)
- CCTV Monitoring
- First Aid at Work
- Diversity and Rights
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Anti/Counter Surveillance Awareness
- Security and Safety Risk Assessment
- Fire Marshalling and Traffic Marshalling Courses
- Event Safety and Security Training
- Customer Services for Front line Staff as well as Managers
- Customer Care – Telephone Skills/ Reception