Response , Keyholding & Patrols
For your business to run smoothly from day-to-day there is nothing more vital than reliable security. At Surrey Security we are delighted to offer you our cost-effective key holding and alarm response solution to relieve the pressure of organising key holders within your business.
Our team are able to tailor services that suit your specific requirements at each of your premises, and with an unrivalled level of transparency and accountability, we provide swift reporting of incidents.
Surreysecurity’s key holding and alarm response services allows you to rest assured that your premises are safeguarded by a professional security company. Our fully licensed officers deliver 24/7 protection against criminal damage or theft.
Surrey Security key holding services will hold your keys in a secure environment, which is fully compliant with BS 7984. In the event of alarm activation, Our Alarm response officer (ARO) respond in fully liveried emergency response vehicles, saving you the inconvenience and potential hazard of attending the site. Access can also be provided to vacant properties for meter readings, inspections and viewings.
On contract award we undertake a site survey, design a comprehensive assignment instructions and a written agreement made regarding the services to be delivered and affixed security warning boards around the premises.
We offer comprehensive Round the clock response to your intruder, fire and smoke alarms in accordance with ACPO guidelines and insurance company directives. Once alerted by your Alarm Monitoring Station, Our control room will dispatch an emergency mobile response officer to your premises.
PROFESSIONAL, RAPID & RELIABLE
KEYHOLDING & ALARM RESPONSE SERVICES
serving you 24 x 7 and 365 days a year
WHY USE OUR SERVICE?
In-house keyholding can create a number of potential problems including:
- Protection of Employee’s Duty Of Care
- Prohibits vulnerable personnel entering high risk situations
- Company Insurance implications
- Hidden costs to your business
- Police Response is withdrawn after only two false alarms within 12 months
Clients use Surrey Security key holding services for a number of reasons:
- Surrey Security offers companies a safe alternative to putting their own staff at risk when answering alarm call-outs and gives an unrivaled alarm response service
- Surrey Security offers companies a lock and unlock service as an alternative to having their own staff taking responsibility for securing the building out of hours
- Surrey Security provides a rapid response to any security breach especially when the client does not live in the local vicinity
- Surrey Security provides the client with peace of mind that all security concerns are covered
- Surrey Security provides Emergency security cover even when Police response has already been withdrawn.
If you are in need of reliable security services for your organisation, be sure to give us a call today and together we can find a solution
Ph: 0800 820 2626